Network Security Firewall
My computer repair provides proactive management of network security firewall. Comprehensive and affordable managed security solutions enables businesses to focus your resources on core operations – while maintaining peace-of-mind that your information assets are being watched over. Our certified Network Security Analysts will proactively and routinely monitor your network, in other words, We build secure firewalls usually, ensures the safety of our critical data and vital communications.
Never before has data security been more critical. The amount of sensitive data stored or exchanged online is on the increase, and so is the ease with which hackers can access that info if it is left unsecured. With our security solutions in any case, you can lock down your data and infrastructure, protecting them from potential threats. Our security experts can assess your current security status, as well as it makes recommendations based on the risks and weaknesses they identify.
Firewall protection keeps your computer safe from intrusion by hackers. It does so by examining the electronic data coming into and out of your computer.
So what does a firewall do?
Quite simply put, a firewall protects your computer from intrusion (scanning or attack) by hackers while it is connected to the Internet. A firewall examines electronic data coming in or out of a computer (or network) and compares it to the rules.
From Firewall Services to Intrusion Detection and Disaster Recovery Additionally, we give you covered
Firewall Protection is just the first step, also offer an array of security services.
- Managed Firewall
- Technology security assessments
- Intrusion Detection
- Dynamic attack alerts
- Security planning, implementation, and optimization
- Inbound and outbound traffic scans
- Hardware and software installations
- Firewall updates
- Internet security consulting
- UNIX and network security planning and administration
- Ongoing security patches and updates
- Firewall rule creation and implementation
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- Network growth planning
- Security auditing
- Spam and anti-virus filtering
- Intrusion detection assessment
- SSL/SSH support
- Network monitoring and alerts
- Backup and disaster recovery consulting